Friday, March 6, 2009

Happiness

Happiness
Happiness comes and goes.
Happiness gives us a lot of relief from tension.
Happiness teaches us what the life means.
Happiness makes us forget all our sorrows.
Happiness gives us a new lesson of surviving in our life.
Had there been no happiness, 
Life would have been like a hell.
Happiness makes you feel happy at every time.
Joke, laughter, playing entertainment is all about happiness.
Happiness never ends; it ends when you feel sad around you.
Happiness becomes your friend when you are very happy

True Happiness
The smile across her face is reflected in her eyes
This happiness she has, it’s not a lie
If she could, she would scream and jump for joy
But this happiness isn’t coming from a toy
Her cheeks hurt for smiling so long
I think she might start to sing a song
A song about true happiness
A feeling that she found in her heart
This happiness, she wants everyone to be apart of
This happiness is never to be taken away
She wants it so badly to stay
For all her life she’s been sad and lonely
But she finally found a cure
So please don’t ruin it for her 
 
“If happiness is activity in accordance with excellence, it is reasonable that it should be in accordance with the highest excellence” …Plato

“O happiness!  Our being’s end and aim! 
Good, pleasure, ease, content! whate’er thy name;
The something still which prompts the eternal sigh,
For which we bear to live, or dare to die.” …Alexander Pope

Happiness can be said in a song!

You may say I’m a dreamer
But I’m not the only one,
I hope someday you’ll join us
And the world will live as one…John Lennon..”Imagine”

Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found
Was blind, but now I see.. John Newton…”Amazing Grace”

I’ve looked at life from both sides now
From up and down, and still somehow
It’s life’s illusions I recall
I really don’t know life at all…Joni Mitchell…”Both Sides Now”

What the world needs now is love, sweet love
It’s the only thing that there’s just too little of…Burt Bacharach…”What the World needs now is Love”

I’ve lived a life that’s full
I traveled each and every highway
But more, much more that this
I did it my way…Paul Anka…”My Way”

When you’re weary, feeling small
When tears are in your eyes,
I will dry them all
I’m on your side
When times get rough
And friends just can’t be found
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down…Paul Simon…”Bridge over Troubled Water”

You may be right
I may be crazy
But it may be a lunatic you’re looking for…Billy Joel…”You May Be Right”

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never fading with the sunset
When the rain set in
And your footsteps will always fall here
Along England’s greenest hills 
Your candle’s burned out long before
Your legend ever…Elton John and Bernie Taupin…”Candle in the Wind 1997,” for Princess Daina’s funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment